March 19, 2020
NextGen Management is continuing to monitor developments related to COVID-19, including guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”); World Health Organization; various health officials; and federal, state, and local government authorities. The firm is taking appropriate precautionary actions and has implemented plans to ensure the continuation of all firm services to clients.
In an abundance of caution and to protect your health and well-being, we have closed our office to the public until further notice. We remain fully operational at this time, and we have set up procedures to accommodate our clients social distancing requirements.
New Procedures for obtaining decals, gate clickers, remotes, and other items:
- Please make the request by sending an email to [email protected] or calling (954) 349-8777. We may experience high call volume so please leave only one message and we will return your email or call within 24 hours.
- The office will advise the cost and what documentation is necessary and all will be sent to you electronically.
- We have made arrangements for you to pay for these items online. Simply go to nextgenmanagementllc.com and click ‘communities’, locate your community and login or register. If you are registering for the first time, please allow up to 24 hours for approval and activation of the account.
- We will not be accepting payments via US MAIL. If you are unable to make the payment online, we will simply charge the cost to your maintenance account.
- Our office will then coordinate the delivery of your item.
We have canceled all social gatherings and scheduled board meetings until further notice. Your Boards have been asked to reschedule meetings to a later date and time. Please check your community websites periodically for updates.
Should you need to deliver documents, such as architectural review applications, please do so electronically by email to: [email protected]. If you do not have email access, call us at (954) 349-8777 and we will coordinate a plan to receive them.
A heartfelt best wishes for everyone’s health. We will continue to assess the situation and advise when we can resume normal access.